- Venus Parkview Hotel is conveniently located along Kisad Road, near most of the city’s nightspots and best attractions
- Right below Venus Parkview Hotel’s spacious parking area is the famous Burnham Park, Baguio City’s number one tourist destination – aside from the cool, crisp mountain air, which is everyone’s real intention in going up to the summer capital of the Philippines.
- To get to the hotel, just take any taxi and ask the driver to take you to Venus Parkview Hotel. It will only take around five minutes to get there from any point in Baguio. Most locals know of the hotel.
Venus Parkview Hotel Rooms
- From the hotel room, you can see a breathtaking panoramic view of Burnham Park and most of downtown Baguio.
- The advantage here is that you are very near Session Road and the public market. Yet, the location does not have that urban feel; it still has that country club feel to it.
- You are also away from the heavy traffic noise and the hustle and bustle of city life.
Great value for Money
- The hotel looks really old and a bit run down, the building has a 1950’s architectural style. Also, the rooms look like a dormitory, but more importanly inside and out, Venus Parkview Hotel is clean and for the price, it will do just fine, it is still cozy and comfortable.
- The hotel does not have many amenities or any extra services for guests it is geared more towards hosting events like weddings, conferences, conventions and business seminars.
- You can see the staff take pride in the Olive Grand Ballroom, which has a sitting capacity of 1,000 people.
- There is also the Fil’s Convention Hall which has a bigger capacity for large conventions.
- The food and cuisine served in their main restaurant is also typical Filipino in nature: breakfast, lunch and dinner are mostly rice meals.
- The hotel has adequate security. A guard at the huge lobby and front desk and one at the hotel’s entrance.
- It also has ample parking space in front of the hotel, it is however in the open air.
What are the rooms like in the Venus Parkview Hotel?
- The rooms are fairly basic, single or double beds, a phone with local and international access, hot and cold showers, it should be noted that some rooms have no TV, so you should make sure you have a TV with reception if you want one.
- The hotel’s room prices are cheap and very affordable to the backpacker and they are clean and nice according to most guests.
- Room rates vary from $20 – $40 per night. Check out time is around 12 noon.
Is the Venus Parkview Hotel worth the money?
- The hotel staff are friendly and accommodating. The housekeeping personnel are efficient in changing the linen every day, every morning.
- Outside, you just have to cross the street to enjoy strolling at Burnham Park. Or if you plan to venture out farther, finding a taxi is easy, as a lot of vehicles pass through Kisad Road. The guards will assist you too.
- Venus Parkview Hotel is best for a no-frills visitor, people who do not intend to stay long in a hotel, but enjoy more of the pine city’s attractions outside.
- Good value for your money.
Venus Parkview Hotel - Location:
19 Kisad Road, Baguio, Benguet
Venus Parkview Hotel - Telephone:
+63 744 425 597