- Want to revitalize your weary spirit and invigorate your worn-out nerves?
- Want to enjoy unforgettable moments with your loved ones in the warmth and comfort of home at the beautiful and historic summer capital?
Come home to Inn Rocio.
- Nestled atop a hill overlooking Burnham Park, Inn Rocio was the summer home of the late Martial Law hero Don Joaquin “Chino” Roces and his wife Pacita. Today it is an award-winning tourism establishment in Baguio City.
- A product of Baguio City’s rich history, the Inn exudes a variety of influences–the interior boasts of Spanish-themed accents and antiques, owing to the lineage of its owner. Yet it also radiates the warmth and coziness of America’s old-south with its large stone fireplaces, and gleaming pine walls and floors.
- The Inn has eleven spacious, airy and well-ventilated rooms with hot and cold shower. The parking area is expansive. It also has a conference room with a 100-person capacity situated amid the peace and quiet of the Inn’s hillside garden.
- Within and outside the walls, one gets caught in the wonders and serenity of nature. Wide glass windows present visitors a vista of its sprawling all-season flower garden teeming with rose, carnation and magnolia blossoms. Standing amid tall, majestic pine trees, the Inn offers each visitor the very best that nature has to offer. Truly a respite for every city slicker.
- Merely five minutes away from the Central Business District, the ambience is remarkably informal and unintimidating. The atmosphere is relaxed. You can stay true to yourself and have fun according to your own terms. The staff is caring and friendly. No wonder this place has been called “a home away from home” by so many. Once you leave, you can’t wait to come again.
- Inn Rocio has been recognized as the Best Inn in the city after consistently winning First Place in the Panagbenga competition over the years under the pension/tourist inn category.
68 Kisad Road, Baguio, Benguet.
+63 74 442 3507
Number of Rooms: