- In 1974, Far East Bank and Trust Co. organized a firm geared towards “productive utilization of real estate”; Fereit Realty Development Corporation. As it’s initial project will rise within a pine forest on Legarda Road overlooking Burnham Park in Baguio City- called EUROPA CONDOMINIUM VILLAS, envisions an investment which may even earn enough to pay for itself at the owner’s option. A widely accepted concept in many of the resort condominium throughout Europe, the projects assumes that as the vacation home grows in value, it should also bring in income through short-term off season rentals.
- Location Europa Condominium Villas is just located in the corner of Legarda Road and the busy street of Marcos Highway. It’s location is ideally suited for the fun and adventure seeker, a few minutes walk from Burnham Park; 5 minutes ride to the city’s commercial centers and malls; 10 minutes drive away from golf circuit courses like Camp John Hay and the Baguio Country Club; 15 minutes away from the Trinidad Valley, the secret garden of Baguio, one hour , from beaches of Bauang, La Union; and one a half away from Ambuklao Dam; and half a day away from Mount Data. Situated about 250 km (about 400 miles) north of Manila and 47 1/4 m (1,000 feet) high above sea level in Benguet Province, Cordillera Administrative Region, Baguio City is the Philippines’ summer and flower capital.
How to get to EUROPA CONDOMINIUM VILLAS
- Daily air-conditioned buses leave to and from Manila on an hourly basis or you can take scheduled commercial flights from Manila. Plane flights may not be available if the clouds are very low.
- If you’re traveling with your own private transportation, you can take the National Highway heading north. From Rosario, La Union, you can take either Kennon Road or Marcos Highway. If you are already familiar with taking Kennon Road, this is the faster way, but may be dangerous during rainy season. The landmark is the Baguio General Hospital. If you are not so familiar with the roads to Baguio City, you may follow the road where the buses goes down via the Marcos Highway, you will see Baguio Police Station 5, turn right to Legarda Road. Living Abroad in our own Country……… That tang in the air. The fragrance of pine, the extravagance of dahlias, daisies and daffodils, the exuberance of crickets at twilight. That bites into strawberry. Getting lost in a fog. Discovering the fairy of sun shifting through mist. Walking through roads that wind into surprises. Galloping on a wee black pony. The embrace of a snug seater. The lick of firelight on a cherry-colored cheek. The hot coffee mug in hand. The glow of brandy’s inner fire.
- Luxuriate in the comforts of an idyllic getaway to endless bliss and serenity. Baguio with its lush pine-scented hills, tall pine trees, scenic destinations and the cool refreshing climate gives you the fondest of memories. One can walk down historic Session Road with its cafe’s and restaurants or hike along nature trails in the century old Camp John Hay. Spend a lazy afternoon in a picnic at Burnham Park, or boat ride in Baguio City’s man made lagoon.
- Six types Europa flats come in six types: studio, single room, two bedroom, three-bedroom, four bedroom and a penthouse with an attic
Mines View Park, Baguio City, Benguet.
+63 74 442 7377
Number of Rooms: